Thursday, October 13, 2011

"It's a Head Snapper", Pinot Noir, 2009





I didn't want to sleep.  I do not want to sleep tonight.  
I have an October Hare running clumsyjack inside of me, 
Lepus as a Hatter, sadder made, never mad..... 
some few people I know I get stricken,

the marble-touched bounce in Spring, 
some fall, some wicked.       

hardly stepping; 
all.ways: always calling.
picked. chosen. 

Tonight I am catholic half-kidding, 
half-falling, along the awful augur of Autumn,
soon frozen. 

I opened a split-second, stalling, another bottle of wine; after some minor deliberation, a sudden frenzy of impatience. . .  the seconds passed, wine barely lasts, and even less does time. 

with time, we are all in, and usually dozing.


I decided to back-up my computer and then update the system software, a menial task; something I strongly advise the dangerous to do,... while drinking, heavily and slow. 


through n' through.
I work at a bar,  iShould know.
and u shud 2 


So often I have problems; though I have not had difficulty in some time sleeping.  
Night falls here in this valley with a deadening unheard chime, and away we go breasily... 
slumbering along with the timber-ghost of London, tumbling away, tussling, 
with endless Chinese echoes in the night, a handful of racist ghosts in flight.

It is true, that all moral judgments of the past are strictly and currently right.... 
But, c'mon London.... you great white trIpe.... 
your tightness impaired you far too young, 
genius or none, pedestaled or hung, 
or perhaps your westward hype has been re-sung, 
by dung, by night.

"To Establish an Inferno lite...." by Jack-Ass, 
(not a donkey, not a mule, mostly horse, of course...)

#ftards
#nowords
#slite



Otherwards....

These days have emboldened us all to tempt the stars, to challenge the clouds, 
the celestial clocks, ever ticking inwards....

... just tonight have I sat in this living room, 
at some dull computer, in silence, 
yet heard the distant doppler of automobiles both distant and in distance, 
and motor-heart cheered., set thusly 

See,thingly.
I've followed the red shifts above, 
the antithetical unknown voice inarticulate, 
the ever-fading of going, 
cars never slowing, 
towing along my failing ears, 
glowing with the steering stars. 
failed years.


Again, once only
I want the sound of cars to be triumphant, 
as it was when Bruce Springsteen was here, 
dear, lonely, Boss,

It is midnight time for the Bosses to fuck off.


If not, 
then I guess 
we'll just accept 
the sleepiness 
of the 
Occupy kids...
tossing off.

getting teared,
both here and thear'd

fueled,

we slog on
for two plates of
macaroni 
and some 
stale bologna.


the mind knows mostly shit.
minds don't occupy, minds inhabit.
inhabit it....

git it?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment