Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Frei Brothers, Pinot Noir 2007





I must be honest, I drank this wine weeks ago.  I have lost some of my fervor for writing about wines.  I kept the picture up on my web browser, occasionally looking at it, hoping to guilt myself into writing about it.  I felt bad for not writing as I really liked the wine.

I am drinking a different bottle (LaRochelle) now, and one that I don't care for nearly as much. Perhaps it only needs to open.  I was brought under the spell of design, I liked the label.  You will see it in my next post, which might be in just a couple of minutes if I decide that I REALLY don't like this one.

Yes, I used all capital letters for emphasis, such is the strength of my feelings on the matter.

I strongly suggest this Frei Brothers Pinot. I believe it was around $18 and worth every hard-earned dollar.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment