Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dashwood Pinot Noir 2009





Ok, I've learned my lesson.  

Readers Against Writing Drunk contacted me.  R.A.W.D. has spoken....

I will try harder next time, or softer. whatever.  But no more 


There was a Pinot from New Zealand (Villa Maria) recommended to me from a good friend. I wasn't able to find it but I was able to find this Pinot from the same region, Marlborough. So here goes....

I like it.  

We drove around today enjoying the country.  Here is a pic to give you an idea.






Yes, it is a beautiful place to live. This is the view from the Arrowhead tasting room. I preferred their wines to those of St. Francis, the tasting room we visited just before this one.  It was a decidedly Catholic experience, St. Francis. 

He is a hard imaginary saint to hate, but I'll give it my Catholic best.




No comments:

Post a Comment