Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Viansa, Arneis 2010





White wine is nice.  I don't know why I don't drink it more often.  It is pleasant and refreshing.  Also, one need not drink an entire bottle of it in a single sitting.  It will hold for many days afterwards in the refrigerator.  I might have to shift my focus towards some whites. White power, etc.

I've been told that I can also let many reds sit opened, though re-corked, in the bottle for a day. It can actually improve the taste of certain wines, it's been said.  I have an unwritten policy that I will finish any bottle of red that I've opened, and as quickly as possible.  A dangerous and willful policy, I know.  But what can one do, really?

I'm certain that this bottle was a cheap bottle.  It was a gift from an SFPD cop.  Nope, I just looked it up.  It's about $20...  No ordinary cop, I guess.  He must be getting kickbacks. I should have his rotten ass thrown in prison. But what can one do, really?  He used to work undercover in the bathhouses in SF, he would probably squeeze right into prison life.

Ok, buy this wine.  I recommend it...

Never spend more than $25 on a bottle of white wine, until directed otherwise.


.






No comments:

Post a Comment