Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ménage à Trois 2009





Ménage à Trois 2009

I found this bottle freshly opened at home and finished it.  There was nobody around so I had little reason to suspect that any naughtiness had been the result of its purchase.  There was no group-giggling emanating from some dimly candlelit back room of our condo, as if we lived at Burning Man...

I must admit that the title of the wine seduced me, even though there are only two female figures represented dancing on the label...  Perhaps that is the intended message: that a man might enjoy this wine alone.  To my recollection I have never seen a wine label before that openly encourages masturbation, practically demands it.


It is a blend of three varietals and presumably where the name originates.

After drinking this entire bottle alone I had a single can of Coors in a chilled glass, to clean my palate.



No comments:

Post a Comment